In the first leg of the Capital One Cup Semi-Final Liverpool travelled to Stoke City and won 1-0.
In what promises to be an exciting semi-final return leg at Anfield and with the recent erratic form from Liverpool, Stoke City have a good chance of winning on away turf.
Liverpool has been blighted with injury recently making the job of winning difficult so much so that Stoke City have every chance of putting on a good show for the return leg.
The second leg semi-final game is being shown live on Sky Sports in the UK but isn’t available in every country and if you don’t have access to a Sky subscription then you could very well miss out on the action.
Luckily there is a way you can watch in HD on US official streaming site Fubo.tv and in this guide I’m going to show you how.
Watch Liverpool vs Stoke City Capital One Semi-Final
Fubo.tv show BeIN Sports which will show the Liverpool vs Stoke City Capital One Cup Semi-Final in HD up to 1080p.
Unfortunately, Fubo.tv is restricted to viewing from within the US but there is a way to sign-up and watch anywhere in the world.
Fubo.tv offers a free 24-hour trial with the standard price being US$9.99 which is roughly £6.80. All you need to do is sign-up for their 24-hour trial and then cancel once you’ve watched the match – or of course you can keep the service if you want to watch other sporting events.
Below I’ll show you a step-by-step guide on how to sign up and watch Liverpool vs Stoke City on 26th January 2016.
The fubo.tv sign-up process and watching matches is restricted to US internet connections so you’ll need a VPN service that lets you appear as if you are in the US. I’ll show you how to get one and how to sign-up to Fubo.tv free for their 24-hour trial.
1. Firstly, sign up for a VPN service from IPVanish which lets you appear as if you’re in the US by following the link below. It costs just $10 (approx £6).
2. Download their software for Windows or Mac from the VPN Software section of their website.
3. Install it and connect to a server in the United States (see the example image below). Simply click Server Selection then US Media or Gaming.
4. Once connected visit www.Fubo.tv.
5. Click Start for Free. Then Sign Up with Email.
6. Enter your email address. Then press Sign Up with Email again.
7. Enter your first name, last name and enter a password then press Finish Signing Up. (you may need to try a few different email addresses if you get an error, use a real one but if you can’t get it to work use a fake one [email protected])
8. On the channel list page scroll to the bottom and press Continue to Last Step.
9. Enter your name and card details (don’t worry, you can cancel if you want within 24 hours and you won’t be charged!). Press Start My fubo Pro Free Trial.
10. Great, you’re now signed up. Now go to the main Fubo.tv webpage and press Live Channels in the top corner then beIN Sports English.
At 19:45 GMT/UTC you’ll be able to watch Liverpool vs Stoke City live in the Capital One Cup second leg semi-final in up to 1080p HD.
After you’ve watched the match you can either keep the Fubo.tv service and watch other matches or you can cancel from the My Account section. You’ll need to keep the IPVanish VPN service if you want to watch more matches and always connect to their US Media or Gaming option in future.
Enjoy the match!