Are you excited about the launch of Peacock TV? Would you like to watch Peacock in the UK?
Great, because we've got the details on how you can watch Peacock in the UK or anywhere else.
If you are a US expat living in the UK, or even if you are a native citizen of the UK, and you wish to get all the free content available on the new Peacock TV, we know just the way to reach it.
Peacock TV offers a lot of great free content, but you need to know a trick or two to unblock Peacock TV outside the United States.
Fortunately, it is quite easy to do for UK users, once you know what needs doing, so don't worry if you are not tech-savvy. You don't need to be.
All you need to do is follow a few steps that I will explain below, and you will be able to watch Peacock in the UK or any other country in no time.
If you're ready to know the secret, keep scrolling down.
What you're going to need to watch
Peacock TV is a service launched by NBC TV, which means that you would need to be located in the US to access it.
If this is not a possibility, because you live in the UK, or elsewhere, you will need to use an app known as a ‘VPN‘.
VPNs are online privacy, security, and anonymity apps that can let you watch Peacock in the UK, as well as other streaming platforms, just like you would in the US.
Their primary purpose is to keep people safe online and provide them with private internet access. However, they also serve a side-function which allows you to alter your location by masking your IP address.
Switching between IP addresses will allow you to access overseas services from the UK… just like Peacock TV, NBC News, Jimmy Fallon, live sports and more. You will no longer be limited to the UK version of the internet.
It can unblock most TV services for UK users, and help you stream anything you want on the internet from almost any other country in the world.
It does this by allowing you to connect to servers in other countries, and receive a new internet address, native to that country.
Where can I get a VPN?
There are hundreds of different VPN providers out there which can help you watch Peacock in the UK, but having so many of them can make things seem a little confusing.
We recommend signing up for ExpressVPN, which is a reliable VPN, and is excellent for streaming Peacock free due to a vast amount of servers in many different countries, fast speeds needed for streaming, great prices, and a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Another reason to choose this UK VPN for NBC's streaming service is the fact that it offers apps for almost every device.
Sadly, just like BBC iPlayer or Amazon Prime Video, Peacock TV doesn't work with many other VPN providers.
Don't even think about trying free VPNs, as free VPNs tend to fail even with less demanding streaming services. While a free tier may be tempting to try at the Peacock website, unfortunately a free VPN isn't good enough.
30-day money back guarantee
How can I watch Peacock in the UK
Now you know what you're going to need, here are the steps to get set up and watching:
- Choose which VPN you wish to sign up for and use. We recommend ExpressVPN as the best VPN.
- Go to its website and sign up for an account by entering your email, selecting a payment plan, and entering your payment details.
- Next, you need to download their UK VPN app for the device you plan on using. You can do it from the site or appropriate app stores.
- Once you download the app, install it, launch it, and log in.
- You will then have to choose the country list and pick the United States.
- At this point, all it takes is to go to Peacock TV and enjoy free content from the UK, with an occasional ad. If you've got a premium subscription you can enjoy this too!
30-day money back guarantee
How can I download Peacock in the UK?
Depending on which device you wish to install the Peacock streaming service on and access Peacock TV in the UK, the instructions may be slightly different.
But, since there are a lot of people who wish to stream Peacock in the UK, we will explain how you can do it on several of the most popular devices.
After that, the VPN will ensure that you get unrestricted access to it.
If you want to watch Peacock TV in the UK via your Android TV or Android device, there is a very easy few-step guide that we can share with you right now, that will let you access the NBC Peacock streaming service.
Of course, in order to do this, you will have to already have your VPN installed, and your IP address switched to the one from the US. After that, here is what you need to do.
- Open your Android device.
- Locate the web-browser and visit the APK Pure website.
- Search for Peacock TV or use this direct link to the Peacock TV APK.
- Download and install the app when prompted.
- Connect to the United States on your VPN app.
- Open Peacock TV and enjoy the services.
iPhone / iPad
If you are an Apple product user, then you might want to install the NBC Peacock TV app on your iPhone or iPad, and watch there.
If so, the process is very similar, and it also has only a few steps for you to follow. Once again, we will assume that you already have your VPN installed and ready for use.
If so, follow these steps:
- Open your VPN app and connect to a US server to change your IP address.
- Go to your iPhone's or iPad's Settings.
- Once inside, find an Apple ID option, and within, choose View Apple ID.
- Tap the Change Your Country or Region option, and choose a country from the list (US).
- Check the Terms and Conditions box, and click Agree.
- Provide the needed information that Apple requires.
- Download the Peacock app on your device.
- Create a free account with your email and password.
- Agree to the terms and conditions, and hit ‘Start Watching'.
- And, that's it. You are now ready to watch any shows available.
Amazon Fire TV
Lastly, for Amazon Fire TV users, we also have a special guide in place that should help you install the Peacock streaming service on your device and access its content.
Once again, it is a very simple procedure that only requires the users to go through a few short steps.
- Start by connecting your VPN to the US server to mask your IP address, and going to Amazon's website.
- Proceed to ‘My Account'.
- Seek out the Digital Content and Devices option.
- Click on Content and Devices.
- Next, find the Preferences tab.
- Inside, tap Country/Region Settings, and click on the drop-down arrow.
- Next to your current region, you will find a Change button. Click it
- Now, you need to enter a new address belonging to the region you are switching to. Websites such as Fake Address Generator can help you with that.
- After entering the new address, hit the Update button.
- After you are asked to confirm your new address, click Update.
- Your new region will now grant you access to new apps available for that region.
- Find the Peacock TV one, and install it on your Fire TV.
- Enjoy the shows and other content that Peacock TV has to offer.
What other services can I unblock?
The great thing about the VPN service (Virtual Private Network) is that it is not only for unblocking a single service.
In fact, you can use it not only for streaming Peacock TV, but to unblock most content in the world, by switching through different IP addresses, if you pick a good one.
With the US IP addresses, specifically, you can do much more than just unblocking Peacock TV.
Of course, it doesn't have everything and you're able to access other geo-restricted regions too, which include a different selection of movies and TV shows, all of which you can start streaming at lightning-fast speeds by connecting to US servers.
Then, there is the geo-restricted Disney+, which is only available in a handful of countries, with the US being one of them.
It features all of Disney's content, with a lot more scheduled to arrive in the future. But, you will need the best VPNs for UK with good download speeds and access to US servers to get it.
There is also US Amazon Prime, which is just as interesting to people in the UK and around the world. And let's not forget the likes of Hulu, and many others.
So put your VPN to good use and sign up for Peacock from the UK, as well as plenty of other services while also staying safe online.
Peacock TV is seen by many as the future of streaming services, as most people do not mind watching a few ads to get access to premium content.
So if you're a cable cutter or you just love getting access to more movies and TV shows, it's certainly a service worth checking out.
Unfortunately, it is available only in the US right now, which is why you will have to use a VPN to watch Peacock free, or its premium version. Unfortunately, a free VPN is not an option, so you will have to pay for accessing premium VPN servers.
I recommend using ExpressVPN as it is the best VPN for this kind of thing.
They have a 30-day money back guarantee so you can try without risk and over 65 server locations.
Unfortunately, only a few other VPNs work as far as we are aware, as Peacock, like most other streaming sites, tends to block VPNs. Besides, you can use this VPN to watch a lot of other content too.
Sign up, download their app and connect to the United States. You'll now be able to watch Peacock TV in the UK or wherever you travel.