How to watch Juventus vs Man United live online

Juventus vs Man United

Recommended: Watch Juventus vs Man United live anywhere with ExpressVPN

So you want to watch Juventus vs Manchester United live but you don’t want to pay for it?

Don’t we all! The good news is you can do just that and in this guide I’ll show you how.

Finding a reliable and legal way to watch the Champions League can be difficult.

If you don’t have a subscription to a cable network like Sky Sports then your options are severely limited. Especially if you live in a country where Champions League football isn’t covered.

Juventus and Man United fans can rest easy though because there is a really simple way you can tap into an overseas stream of the match on Wednesday 7th.

In India the match is being broadcast completely for free online and by using a VPN app you’ll be able to watch too in your country.

Don’t worry, it has completely normal English commentary too!

So let’s find out how you can watch the biggest game of Group H this year.

What do you need to watch Juventus vs Man United

To watch Juventus vs Man United free online in their Champions League group stage match you’ll need a VPN app.

You can get one for your phone, tablet, computer, Amazon Fire TV/Stick and other devices. They’re sold by a whole host of companies but I recommend using ExpressVPN.

The stream is free but a VPN will cost you a couple of quid (or dollars/euros).

However, this will allow you to watch EVERY game of the Champions League. This includes the rest of Juventus and Man United games and games from other teams too. You’ll even be able to watch the semi-finals and finals!

There are however a couple of other options too so if you’ve got time to look about then check out these 3 best VPN apps to watch Juventus vs Man United:

  1. ExpressVPN – 30 day money back guarantee, easy to use, recommended.
  2. IPVanish – Fast and simple apps.
  3. NordVPN – Beginner-friendly and 30-day money back guarantee.

30-day money back guarantee

How can I use the VPN to watch the match

Now you know what you need to watch the match, you’ll want to know how you can watch the match.

Follow these steps below to find out. I’m using my recommended provider, ExpressVPN.

How to watch Juventus vs Man United live:

  1. Visit the ExpressVPN website and sign up for their app.
  2. Download the app and login or activate it.
  3. Select Choose Location.
  4. Then select ‘All‘, ‘Asia Pacific‘ and finally ‘India‘.
  5. Press ‘Connect‘ or wait for the app to automatically connect.
  6. Once connected visit the Live Stream match page here.
ExpressVPN India

Watch Juventus vs Man United live with ExpressVPN.

Exclusive Offer: Save 49% off today

What do I do now I’m connected

Now you’re connected to the VPN app all you need to do is visit the match live stream page.

The match is being shown by the Indian TV network Sony Liv. As you’re connected to the VPN though it’ll allow you to watch Juventus vs Man United in any country.

This means you can watch the game in the UK, America, Italy, Australia, Thailand, Brazil or anywhere else on the planet.

When is Juventus vs Man United on TV

Juventus vs Man United takes place on Wednesday, 7th November 2018.

Kick-off is expected to take place at 8 pm UK time which is 9 pm local time in Italy.

You can tune in a few minutes before the match starts to get ready to watch the live coverage from 8 pm GMT/UTC. If you need a guide on what time that is in your country then use TheTimeZoneConverter.

Will Ronaldo and Pogba be playing?

If you read the (stupid) paper headlines then you’ll see Ronaldo has been “slapped with a ban” before the match.

You’ll be pleased to know that this is nothing more than click bait and Ronaldo has simply been ‘banned’ from taking any free kicks near to the goal.

These have instead been handed over to Miralem Pjanic and Dybala. Ronaldo will still be taking any free kicks far enough away from the goal.

Pogba is also set to start the match and with the controversy with manager Jose Mourinho finally dying down it appears Pogba is turning his fortunes around.

Manchester United had a terrible start to the English Premier League but currently sit 7th and 2nd in their Champions League group has been in part down to Pogba’s performance.

Both Ronaldo and Pogba will be facing their former clubs which makes for one of the most explosive Champions League matches this week.

Will Juventus or Man United win this match?

Statistics show that Juventus has a 60% chance of winning, Man United just 15% and a draw likely at 25%.

However, as we all know, statistics are just that, statistics. Nothing more, nothing less.

Juventus currently sits top of Group C in the Champions League having won all of their 3 matches including a 1-0 win at Old Trafford.

With Ronaldo firing on all guns at his new club Juventus are the likely winners but with Man Utd’s form starting to pick up pace they’ve got every chance of securing their second spot in the group.

Recap: How to watch Juventus vs Man United

To watch Juventus vs Manchester United on Wednesday night in their Group C Champions League match you’ll need a VPN app.

A VPN app allows you to watch a completely legal official overseas stream from India. The live stream is in high quality and with English commentary.

Grab ExpressVPN by clicking the button below and sign up to their service. Download their app and connect to India. You can then watch the full match live online here.


Ready to get a VPN? Try our recommended VPN service provider

  • Watch the full match live
  • Easy to set-up and use
  • 30-day money back guarantee

Who do you want to win this match? More importantly, who do you think will win it? Why not let me know in the comments section below.

Looking for more articles like this? Try these:

Christopher Seward

Author: Christopher Seward

After 25 years of using the internet, Christopher launched one of the very first VPN comparison websites in 2013. An expert in the field his reviews, testing and knowledge have helped thousands of users get the correct VPN for their needs.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Sign up to our newsletter

Get the latest privacy news, expert VPN guides & TV unblocking how-to’s sent straight to your inbox.