The Rugby Autumn Internationals kick off on Saturday 3rd November and if you’re looking for a place to watch them then this is the guide you need.
There are a whole range of different websites streaming the Rugby matches live but if you’re outside the UK then your options can be limited.
I’ve put together this guide to show you the best way to watch the most Autumn Internationals coverage anywhere in the world for next to nothing. You won’t need an expensive cable subscription nor will you need to resort to any sketchy or dodgy stream.
Where to watch the Autumn Rugby Internationals
The Autumn Internationals 2018 are being shown over a range of TV stations in the UK. Each team is being shown on a different channel.
Unfortunately, England is the only team being shown on a subscription service so if you’re wanting to watch England then you’ll need to have access to Sky Sports. The teams are being shown on the following UK channels:
- England – Sky Sports
- Scotland – BBC iPlayer
- Wales – BBC iPlayer
- Ireland – Channel 4
If you’re in the UK then you can simply head over to one of the online streaming services mentioned above and watch the match live.
If you’re outside the UK and you try to watch the Rugby Autumn Internationals then you’ll be blocked.
To avoid this block and watch in any country you’ll need to get a VPN app. A VPN allows you to disguise your internet connection’s location so you look like you’re in another country.
As all the channels showing the Rugby matches are in the UK then you can use a VPN to pretend you’re in the UK. This will let you watch the Autumn Internationals in Australia, South Africa, New Zealand, Japan or anywhere else in the world.
Save up to 49% off today
How to watch the Autumn Internationals outside the UK
To watch the Rugby Autumn Internationals outside the UK you’ll need to get a VPN app.
I recommend using ExpressVPN who offer one of the best services I’ve used. There are a couple of other good choices too including NordVPN and CyberGhost VPN who also work with all the streaming sites showing the Rugby matches.
Below I’ve put together the simple steps that will allow you to watch the Rugby Autumn Internationals 2018 in any country in the world.
How to watch the Autumn Internationals in any country:
- Visit the ExpressVPN website and sign up for their service.
- Download their app from the ‘Products’ section of their website or your app store.
- Open the app and login with your account details or activate it with the code from your account area.
- Press Choose Location (1).
- Then press United Kingdom (2).
- Press the Connect (3) button or wait for the app to automatically connect for you.
- Visit the streaming service that is showing the match you want to watch (more details below).
Now you’re connected to the ExpressVPN app or app from one of the other providers the UK’s streaming services showing the Rugby Autumn Internationals will think you’re in the UK.
Even if you’re in Australia, South Africa, Japan or anywhere else the streaming websites will see that you’re in the UK allowing you to watch the Autumn Internationals.
Below you can find a full schedule of the games and where they’re being shown so you know exactly which site or app to use to watch that specific match.
30-day money back guarantee
Autumn Internationals Schedule
All times given are GMT/UTC. You can use a site such as TheTimeZoneConverter to work out the correct time in your timezone.
Saturday November 3
- Japan vs New Zealand, 5:45am, TBC
- Wales vs Scotland, 2:45pm, BBC iPlayer
- England vs South Africa, 3pm, Sky Sports
- Ireland vs Italy, 10pm, All 4
Saturday November 10
- Italy vs Georgia, 2pm,TBC
- Scotland vs Fiji, 2:30pm, BBC iPlayer
- England vs New Zealand, 3pm, Sky Sports
- Wales vs Australia, 5:20pm, BBC iPlayer
- Ireland vs Argentina, 6:30pm, All 4
- France vs South Africa, 7:45pm, TBC
Saturday November 17
- Italy vs Australia, 2pm, TBC
- Wales vs Tonga, 2:30pm, BBC iPlayer
- England vs Japan, 3pm, Sky Sports
- Scotland vs South Africa, 5:20pm, BBC iPlayer
- Ireland vs New Zealand, 7pm, All 4
- France vs Argentina, 7:45pm, TBC
Saturday November 24
- Italy vs New Zealand, 2pm, TBC
- Scotland vs Argentina, 2:30pm, BBC iPlayer
- England vs Australia, 3pm, Sky Sports
- Wales vs South Africa, 5:20pm, BBC iPlayer
- Ireland vs USA, 6:30pm, All 4
- France vs Fiji, 7:45pm, TV to be confirmed
Saturday December 1
- Barbarians vs Argentina, 2:30pm, BBC iPlayer
Don’t forget that to watch the England matches you’ll need a valid subscription to Sky Sports and a VPN service as detailed above if you’re outside the UK.
You can find more about how to watch Sky Sports outside the UK by using our dedicated guide.
Conclusion: How to watch the Autumn Internationals
If you want to watch the Rugby Autumn Internationals 2018 in your country then your best option is to get a VPN app.
A VPN will allow you to watch all the live streams from the UK online streaming services. They’re some of the best in the world showing the greatest amount of coverage for free.
VPN apps are inexpensive privacy apps allowing you to alter your location and will cost you just a couple of dollars (or pound).
This will let you watch the Rugby Autumn Internationals in any country including Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Japan or anywhere else in the world.
Grab ExpressVPN by clicking the button below and sign up for their service. Then download their app and connect to the United Kingdom.
You’ll now be able to watch all the Rugby matches anywhere in the world.
Who will you be cheering for in this year’s Autumn Internationals tournament? I would love to hear your thoughts so why not post in the comments section below.
Looking for more articles like this one? Try these: